Hi, I’m Carrie.
And I believe that it’s possible to take control of your personal finances… even if you’ve never considered yourself a numbers person, and even if you feel like you’ve been existing in survival mode.
I believe that when we set financial goals in alignment with our values and priorities, we can start earning, saving, and spending with intention.
And with the clarity that results, budgeting and financial planning become less tedious and less intimidating. In fact, I believe that when we reframe it as checking in on our progress toward our goals, we can even learn to ENJOY checking in on our finances.
Receive weekly advice on being intentional with your finances, delivered directly to your email inbox.
Success! Check your inbox!
Who I work with
I work with women who are ready to take the guesswork out of their finances so they can make progress toward the big goals in their life. Sound familiar?
* You get stressed thinking about checking your bank balances because you’re not sure what you’re going to find.
* You know you need to get your budget under control, but it all seems overwhelming.
* You’ve tried budgeting but can’t seem to stick to it.
* You “save” money, but don’t really know what you’re saving FOR.
* Whether it’s because of debt or just regular living expenses, you can’t seem to make headway toward being able to afford your biggest goals.
* Spending and saving with intention
* Saying no to the things that don’t matter
* Adapting budgeting systems so they work WITH you, not against you
* Showing yourself compassion and grace, while also keeping your eye on the prize
* Achieving those financial milestones that might seem so far away now
Budgeting on variable income as a solopreneur
Personal finance and budgeting for solopreneurs can be tricky. Most of the advice out there about budgeting presumes regular paychecks and stability. “Side hustle” income is often relegated to the “extra income” category, where it serves as a nice boost to the income...
Budgeting during life transitions
One of the key lessons of personal finances is that having a budget helps you be intentional with your spending so that you can reach your financial goals. But what happens when you are going through a change in your life, and you don't know how to budget for certain...
Healthy financial habits
One of the most important things you can do to start feeling more in control of your money is to work to cultivate healthy financial habits. Having better routines in place can keep us more aware of our finances so that we can be more intentional about what we earn,...