Hi, I’m Carrie.
And I believe that it’s possible to take control of your personal finances… even if you’ve never considered yourself a numbers person, and even if you feel like you’ve been existing in survival mode.
I believe that when we set financial goals in alignment with our values and priorities, we can start earning, saving, and spending with intention.
And with the clarity that results, budgeting and financial planning become less tedious and less intimidating. In fact, I believe that when we reframe it as checking in on our progress toward our goals, we can even learn to ENJOY checking in on our finances.
Who I work with
I work with women who are ready to take the guesswork out of their finances so they can make progress toward the big goals in their life. Sound familiar?
* You get stressed thinking about checking your bank balances because you’re not sure what you’re going to find.
* You know you need to get your budget under control, but it all seems overwhelming.
* You’ve tried budgeting but can’t seem to stick to it.
* You “save” money, but don’t really know what you’re saving FOR.
* Whether it’s because of debt or just regular living expenses, you can’t seem to make headway toward being able to afford your biggest goals.
* Spending and saving with intention
* Saying no to the things that don’t matter
* Adapting budgeting systems so they work WITH you, not against you
* Showing yourself compassion and grace, while also keeping your eye on the prize
* Achieving those financial milestones that might seem so far away now
In this June 2022 budget, I share our family’s real budget so that you can see how we plan and follow our journey toward reaching our financial goals. But before we jump into the numbers, I'll give my standard introduction to our family's situation. My husband and I...
This April 2022 budget review is part of a monthly series of posts in which I share our family’s real budget and real spending so that you can follow our journey toward reaching our financial goals. Blogging our budget has been so beneficial for us as a family since...
Personal finance and budgeting for solopreneurs can be tricky. Most of the advice out there about budgeting presumes regular paychecks and stability. “Side hustle” income is often relegated to the “extra income” category, where it serves as a nice boost to the income...