Deep down, you probably already have some sense of what you need to do.
You need to save more (but for what?)
You need to spend less (but why?)
You need to budget (but that just sounds so tedious and unpleasant.)
(And so full of math.)
Getting your finances in order is so much easier when you organize your efforts around your priorities and goals, and when you take the time to find a system that works for you.
I’d be thrilled to provide you the guidance, encouragement, and accountability you need to get on track with your finances.
Personal finance coaching
I work with women who are ready to take the guesswork out of their finances so they can make progress toward the big goals in their life.
I’ll help you:
- spend and save with intention
- say no to the things that don’t matter
- adapt budgeting systems so they work WITH you, not against you
- show yourself compassion and grace, while also keeping your eye on the prize
- achieve those financial milestones that might seem so far away now
I’ll meet you wherever you are at. We’ll spend time to make sure I understand what your current challenges are, what you’ve tried in the past, and why it hasn’t worked.
No cookie-cutter advice here. One of my strongest beliefs about coaching is that the power of one-on-one is customization. We’ll start by taking a close look at how your current financial path is a mismatch with your goals so that we can devise a plan that works for your vision of your life.
This may involve:
- Running the numbers for your income, expenses, debt, and savings.
- Evaluating areas of your life that may not be in line with those values. I won’t force you, but I might encourage you to challenge your own assumptions about whether you truly NEED those things in your life.
- Identifying other areas of your life where you may want to increase your spending or saving to reflect the value you place on that area.
- Establishing healthy money habits, including healthy responses to a desire to spend impulsively.
- Creating a budget and a budgeting system that works for you (and that you’ll be motivated to stick with).
- Developing a plan to deal with irregular income – especially for freelancers and entrepreneurs
How it works
We’ll meet together online once a month, which gives you plenty of time to implement the steps we discuss in our meeting.
While you’ll receive clear action steps in each call, I suggest working together for at least three months to see the most progress from our efforts.
What you can expect from me:
- Two 50-minute Zoom calls per month
- Clear action steps and goals at the end of each session
- Weekly reminders and check ins for accountability
- Financial commitment of $100/month
- 3 month commitment (because true, sustainable change takes time)
- Show up ready for self-reflection and open to change
- I am committed to the idea that personal finance coaching should have a strong return on investment. I promise to show up fully to make sure that you are improving your finances to the extent that it more than compensates for the monetary expense of coaching.
Because my coaching spots are limited, it’s important to me that we first make sure we’re a good fit for each other. Please sign up for a complimentary coaching session first. (It’s my gift to you!)
Receive weekly advice on being intentional with your finances, delivered directly to your email inbox.